You’re Invited: The Lady Roughneck Social
Join us from 7 pm onwards to celebrate women who work in traffic control and construction trades! The evening will include:
- A $15 Beer and Burger fundraising special, with $5 from each purchase going to EMBERS Staffing Solutions
- Pool tables, darts, and live music from The Diggers
- Silent auction with prizes from the local community
- Raffle draw to win a pair of Hildas – wind and water resistant hi vis apparel
- An opportunity for female flaggers and construction workers to network and share their stories with their peers
- An opportunity to try work gear that is specially designed for female workers that you won’t find at Mark’s!
Founded by Jodi Huettner, an EMBERS Ventures alumni, Helga Wear designs and produces work wear for women by women. Realizing that most outdoor workwear was made for men, Jodi set her sights on creating clothing that women would feel comfortable wearing. Now in its third year, Helga Wear continues to help women become more productive and confident in their jobs.
Interested in supporting Helga Wear and EMBERS Staffing Solutions? If so, come to the Lady Roughneck Social night and join us in celebrating all the women who work in flagging and construction. There’s no need to RSVP – just come out! Thanks to Helga Wear, proceeds from the event will go toward EMBERS Staffing Solutions to help more people access work opportunities and grow in their careers.