EMBERS Eastside Works’ Mural Contest Opens
Eastside Works helps connect people to work and other income generating opportunities. This includes supporting people who are self-employed such as makers, entrepreneurs, and artists. The winning applicant will receive a $1,000 commission for their work.
- The theme of the work must be related to community, inclusiveness, diversity, and/or work.
- The column is approximately 10 ft (height) x 1.5 ft (depth) x 3.5 ft (width).
- We will provide paint, painter’s tape, brushes, and great company.
If you are interested, provide the following:
- A filled application form.
- Two examples of your previous work (in person, email, website, etc.), one of which must be a mural.
Hurry! Our contest closes on Friday, June 15, 2018 at 4:00 pm.