Staffing Specialist Vancouver Job Opportunity
Job Title: Staffing Specialist
Work Site: Vancouver
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Salary: Starts at $17
Perform a wide range of administrative and clerical activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the Society as well as facilitate the dispatch of workers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the front desk, welcoming, answering, referring and directing inquiries.
- Perform clerical duties such as maintaining electronic and hard copy filing system, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Maintain a safe and clean reception and common area.
- Support our operations calling work sites and placing candidates as well as receiving and filling job orders.
- Assist workers with directions to site, timecards and general operation of our software.
- Assist with the dispatch of workers in the morning.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School degree; additional qualification will be a plus.
- 2 + years of proven administrative and customer service experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience working with people from diverse backgrounds, including people in addictions recovery.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize.
- Excellent data entry skills and high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background checks prior to employment.
We thank you for your application, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: To apply for this job, submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org