Branch Manager Career Opportunity
Job Title: Branch Manager
Reports to: Director of Operations
As Branch Manager you will be working as part of the operations team at ESS and reporting to the Director of Operations. The Branch Manager is responsible for all aspects of the company’s operations in that branch and its sales area. Managing your branch’s staff as well as the sales and recruitment for the area, you will ensure operations run smoothly and according to company policy.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and relational skills, a strong sense of drive and persuasive closing abilities.
- 2 years sales experience or 5 years general professional experience.
- Education in business is preferred.
- Well organized and efficient with time.
- High personal standards for success
- Dependable and a team player.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently and get to appointments with local businesses.
Stand Out Qualities
- Previous experience in the construction industry
- Previous experience managing a team.
- A proven history of developing and coaching staff.
- Excellent memory skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
Leadership & HR
- Grow and develop a team of Staffing Specialists for your location.
- Work with team members to develop their assets and abilities.
- Complete annual performance reviews for team and display a coaching philosophy.
- Screen, interview and train staff in consultation with Director of Operations.
- Conduct discipline and crucial conversations as needed.
- Manage the daily operations of location ensuring the branch is operated according to company standards.
- Conduct weekly meetings to strategize and communicate with team members.
- Oversee client and worker relationships, taking a hands-on approach.
- Oversee the completion of payroll in an accurate and on-time manner ensuring that rates and pay are as promised to respective parties.
- Work with our finance department to ensure that billing and AR is up-to-date and accurately completed.
- Manage conflict resolution.
- Coordinate with HR to manage any safety concerns.
Business Development & Recruitment
- Identify, prospect and qualify potential customers in construction, warehousing and other sectors.
- Contact business clients through leads, cold calls, site visits and referrals.
- Conduct construction site visits to promote our staffing services to site supervisors.
- Contact and meet with managers in charge of hiring in above sectors.
- In consultation with Director of Operations, negotiate rate agreements with potential clients.
- Follow up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction once a job order has been placed.
- Maintain database for client management and provide reports as directed to Director of Operations.
- In consultation with Director of Operations and Director of Business Development, write RFPs for new business.
- Flexible location and hours are required.
We offer a competitive starting salary, commissions and a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health care, life insurance, dental care and an employee and family assistance program.
Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background check prior to employment.
We thank you for your application, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: To apply for this job, submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.