EMBERS 2013 Annual Report
Thanks to your support, 2013 was a year of incredible impact!
Check out our Annual Report to learn about the change we were able to create thanks to our community of friends, supporters and partners.
In 2013 we were able to expand our programming and continue to provide economic opportunities for low income individuals, many who face barriers to employment. Over the course of the year, we:
– Placed 440 people on job sites
– Paid out $1.27 million dollars in salaries and benefits to workers
– Supported workers in getting over 200 vocational certificates
– Supported a community of 314 entrepreneurs
– Won Trico’s award for top Social EnterPrize
– Reached many other milestones
We invite you to read our Annual Report 2013 to learn more about the milestones and change we were able to create in the Downtown Eastside community.